Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Convenience: Online Shopping

When I came to America, I started a little business where I'd buy USA products in online sites and then send it to the Philippines to sell. It was actually doing pretty good, until I got a full time job and I couldn't focus on it anymore. It died a natural death because that kind of business really needs time, I have to upload photos so that my resellers could see the product in advance and then on top of that I have to compare prices too. So I stopped.

So it started on a business sense, but then as I was doing online shopping on a day-to-day basis that it made me too comfortable on making online purchases. The convenience of it made me eventually do almost majority of my purchases online, I wouldn't mind doing it that way if I could because that would really save me time and gas, though I am missing a great deal on some walking exercises right there, if you know what I'm saying. Did I tell you that I have an ongoing room makeover project and I have a long list to accomplish in order to make that happen? The first and only thing that I accomplished on the list is the blown-up couple photo on our wall, and that's just about it. I have to move on!

Right now I am actually searching for little furniture to put in the room, as I have a long way to go on this room makeover project. I noticed that I am missing out something in my list because I definitely need night stand lamps. Now that my husband comes around two in the morning from work, I would definitely need one in my room instead of just letting the television on and put it on mute. The night lamp of course would go with a cute night stand. Two additions in my long list, and I am really in doubt as to when I am going to accomplish this! There are just a lot of nice and affordable stuff online and I am itching to buy them all! I couldn't avoid it if I go a little overboard and consider other unnecessary things for the house like a cute kitchen step stool chair and red panel ready refrigerators! I am literally one click away from all of these and I am holding my breath, I need self-control please!

The good thing about online shopping that I like too is that most sites offer free shipping and free returns, and sometimes they don't charge sales tax. It is really that tempting...

No comments:

Post a Comment