Saturday, May 21, 2011

Chips for Lunch

Still on my first week at work, being in an all new location in what seemed to be like a completely different world, I decided to try to bring chips and just bought me a Mocha Freeze at the gelato place nearby and I was off with my lunch.

I had lunch under this beautiful shade...



Trees in America are just so adorable, they are all beautiful and so inviting to the eyes. First few weeks I was here I fell in love with cherry blossoms that I wanted to have one in the garden at home - but then, it was winter. Spring is currently kidding everybody as it still gets cold from time to time, but I bet I could make the cherry blossoms my project at last, if only not for the flowers popping out from everywhere in the garden.

Anyway, here is how my lunch looked like...


Lately, my tummy has been getting used to the idea of just eating chips or a slice of cake for lunch, and surprisingly it doesn't complain! This is a good sign, I could just pack me a sandwich and a little side dish everyday - no sweat - and I'm good to go for my lunch, I'm glad this is working for me because to be honest, bringing lunch to work is way too economical! I just have to make sure that I eat heavy breakfast, preferably with rice so I could avoid passing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment