Monday, August 6, 2012

The Umbrella Deal


One of the things that I can't help to notice is the use of an umbrella only when it is raining. Oh, by the way, only when its raining but not all of the time. Here in California, we get so little rain in a year that the market for umbrellas is really poor, haha! At least in my opinion...

I was amazed at first when I saw people walking in the rain and they were like so cool. In the Philippines though, that is not the real deal or else you would definitely catch a certain cold or fever. Thing is of course, we have cleaner air in the US compared to the Philippines so that explains why people could walk under the rain unarmed.

In the heat of the summer though, the use of an umbrella is not really called for, at least, speaking for the American people as far as my observation is concerned. If you see somebody walking with an umbrella on a hot summer day, believe me you, it could only be an Asian.

Just saying...

This observation is the only thing that's been holding me back from using an umbrella nowadays. It is funny, but it feels like it is really wrong somehow. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment