Monday, July 11, 2011

American Food

During my early days in America, I could always find time to cook me a decent meal - by that I meant, a meal with rice.

Recently, for the lack of some diet planning, I came to rely on convenience food, which by the way come very cheap. For instance, I could now use the following for breakfast:

Oatmeal



Or:


Cereal


I am quite surprised how my tummy just accepted the above instant meals. My body isn't actually looking for rice anymore as I am good with just any of the above meals nowadays.

During my early weeks at work, I always see to it that I cook something before my work week so that I could bring it with me for lunch, like pasta or cake. Recently, since after my discovery that I am good with whatever now, I stock up on the following for lunch at work:

Microwaveable Pie


And


Cup Noodles


Added to that, I also bring cookies, skyflakes, or coffee. I could also use this heavenly chocolate for my snack...


Slowly becoming Americanized, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I like reading your posts. Brings back alot of memories. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete